Material: Synthetic fiber hair,Red oak wood handle,extra-strong alumium ferrule.
– 302 Angled Blush Brush: Large soft angled bristle.Applies powders, bronzers or blush.the angled head blends seamlessly and contours to face. Use with bronzer or highlighter to define and contour the hollows of the cheeks. Use with blush to fill out the apples of the cheeks.
– 301 Domed Powder Brush: Soft & dense bristle is custom-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results. The domed cut sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powders.
Package Includes: 1 x makeup brush
*Selective Materials,Experienced Artisan,Perfect Handcraft, Make High Quality Brushes.
1. Each time you use the brush tap off any excess powder on the bristles into a slightly curled palm of your hand. Small brushes like lip brush and eye shadow brush,Gently sweep the bristles on a soft tissue to wipe off any excess product.
Ps. If you do this each time you use the brush it will not need to be washed frequently.
2. Cleaning in lukewarm water.When the bristles start to smell or contain beads of makeup, wash them in lukewarm water.
3. Making foam with a fragrance-free soap, and wash the bristles up to the ferrule (metal part).
4. Gently squeezing the bristles from the ferrule edge outwards with your fingers will help remove makeup from the brush, then rinse the bristles thoroughly.
Ps. *Do not wash the brush with a cleanser containing any alcoholic solvent, except on occasions where you need to dry it quickly.
*Using fabric softener or hair conditioner could impair the bristles ability to hold powder.
5. To prevent damage to the brush hair, comb the hair little by little from the tip of the brush.Combing in the direction of the root to the tip of the brush, gradually work your way back to the ferrule edge. Turn it over and comb likewise.
6. Gently squeeze the brush head with a towel and shake off excess water. Use your fingers to gently shape it into its correct shape.Ensure the brush is not dried in the sun or with a dryer as it will damage the brush hairs. Allow the brush to dry naturally, away from heat.
7. If you use the brushes on a daily basis, place them in a glass, handle down. If not, keep them in the plastic sleeve given at the time of purchase and lay flat. Always store brushes in a clean and dry environment.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At dellunae.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!