REGULARLY clean makeup Brushes so as to save your brushes, your makeup, and protect your skin from destructive bacteria.
DAILY MAINTAINANCE >>>
1) TO start makeup application lay out doubled-up tissue or paper towel (1/2 sheet will do).
2) Before using each brush, move the bristle on the tissue back and forth so as to ensure there is no remaining pigment in the brush.
3) After makeup application, again ‘paint’ off the remaining pigment on the tissue. (NEVER rub the bristles roughly, or you will damage them.)
4) Brushes for applying wet makeup (like foundation) must be cleaned with mild soap so as to prevent the bristles from getting hard and parting (useless).
HOW TO WASH A BRUSH >>>
Step1: Rinse the brush under running warm water by moving your finger across the bristles in the direction of their tips.
Step2: Apply some mild soap on the bristles and then do circular strokes in the center of your palm, getting the full benefit of the soap breaking down the pigment in the bristles.
Step3: Contitue the circular motion under running water to wash the soap off the bristles, assisting with your finger tips to shape the bristles back to normal
Step4: Lay the brush FLAT to dry on clean absorbent surface. (DO NOT stand the brush on end as the water will run down and pool in the ferrule, resulting in bristles with whole, or falling off.)
– SINCE 2008.08.08
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At dellunae.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!